Conduct of Clinical Studies
Q-Pharm conducts complex early phase and vaccine clinical trials for commercial clients.
- First-in-human studies, including both single and multiple ascending dose designs
- Pharmacokinetic studies which support formulation development activities such as food effect studies and drug-drug interaction studies
- Bioavailability and bioequivalence studies which have gained successful product registrations in a diverse range of markets such as USA, UK, Europe, Middle-East, and the greater Asia-Pacific region
- Small molecule and biological agents, early stage PK/PD assessments and complex early stage vaccine trials (including GMOs)
- Trials requiring novel device design or various routes of administration
- Out-/in-patient and long confinement trials