Wayne Hooper Clinic
With a 17 bed capacity, this comprehensive ward is comprised of private rooms with en suite bathrooms for specialised trials, an open-plan clinic, two private consulting rooms, full nursing station, PC2 laboratory, and other state-of-the-art facilities.
The facility features:
- A 6-bed open plan ward and outpatient area with patient monitoring and telemetry to all beds.
- 5 private rooms (that can be used as either single or twin-bed), each with ensuite, and equipped with patient monitoring and telemetry to all beds.
The outpatient area /open plan ward can also be used for short-term trials, with subjects not requiring a high level of nursing support. These facilities are supported by all ancillary services, including:
- Special procedures room for biopsies or minor clinical procedures
- Doctors’ consulting rooms
- Clinical data management areas
- Subjects’ lounge
- Catering facilities
- Secure well appointed pharmacy (registered with the state authority)
- PC2 Clinic Laboratory
- Subject recreation areas and entertainment (cable television, wireless internet)
- Emergency trolleys & immediate access to emergency response team
- Access to ancillary support services (eg catering, nutrition, cleaning etc.)